Layout

Saturday 22 March 2014

My exciting news...I can now spill the beans

Whoo hoo I'm so excited and I just can't hide it....
I' was picked to be part of a brand new digi company's design team.

The lovely Lisa from That Craft Place has branched out
in digital images it's called Ditzie Digi Design.
And just for the record Lisa is very Ditzie..(only kiddin boss lol)

I was mega chuffed to be asked to be part of this fabulous team 
and I just know you are all gonna love the images.
There really is something for every one..


If you visit their blogs and comment on there announcement every day untill the Challenge Blog starts 
6th of April you will be put in a Prize Draw 
Winning you a whopping £10 to spend in at Ditzie Digi Design's Etsy
There will also be spot prize's for others
So make sure you say hi to the new DT ladies

First to be announced is moi...
So I'd like to share a few cards I have made lately using some of the images
you can already get in the shop

Using Portia


another using Steampunk Girl
 I have also made a card in abox using Pop, she is fab for all the male
cards I have to make

And here's a card i finished last night just to show you all today
It's using a Cherry on top..
I just love these pin up girls...can you tell..


All the images have been coloured with copics, pro's and pencils...

And I'll leave you with my fab new badge...


ps don't forget to go visit the new challenge blog everyday
to meet another dt member and leave a comment on their blogs
to go into that prize draw..
Gotta dash now I have a new image to colour up..
thanks for stopping by today..enjoy the weekend xx

7 comments:

georgina said...

Well done you,look forward to seeing your stuff,luv Georgina x

Margreet said...

congrats on your new job and good luck....you made some gorgeous cards!
xxx Margreet

That Craft Place Ltd said...

Awesome creations Shell, welcome to DDD xxxxxxxxx

CraftyKay said...

Well done and I love your cards. I found this shop a few weeks ago while visiting relatives in Sussex and was mad very welcome. Didn't meet Lisa though just her partner.x

Anonymous said...

Love your work with these fab images! I can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve!

sammi said...

Congrats on the DT! Love your cards!

Unknown said...

well done and congrats on your new DT position news xxxx love your cards and cant wait to see more x

Hugs x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...