Layout

Sunday 6 October 2013

Fairy's and Fantasy

Good morning 
This week over on the Splodgeaway blog it
our fantasy week. 
I made a hanging for my craft room door.
I used the fairy dust frame mask and my 2 fave fairy's from 
 here's a little close up of the fairy's, they have been 
coloured with copics 
I'd like to enter it into the following challenges
Catch the bug.....Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly.....Anything Goes
Stampin for the weekend....Fairy's and Fantasy
Crafty Catz....Anything Goes
Totally Gorjuss....Anything with stars
Thanks for stopping by today and have a great Sunday
xxxx

7 comments:

Virgo5 said...

Beautiful, great idea and love that mask with the images! Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug!

Janette said...

Gorgeous card, so pretty..
Thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

Really cute card and beautifully coloured. I love the idea of the hanging notice - mine just says 'keep out - crafter at work' but I like yours much better. Thanks for joining in with the fun at Totally Gorjuss this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

Erin said...

I adore this xxx

Naomi Johnson said...

Really beautiful. Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

Suzie McFloozy said...

Beautiful card x Thanks for playing along with us at stampin' for the wekend & good luck x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Amy said...

oh for sweet. Thanks for joining Bugaboo at Catch the Bug

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...