Layout

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Favourite Colour Combo

HI Guy's 
This week at Creative Inspirations we have a nice easy challenge for you,
Just use your FAVOURITE COLOUR COMBO.

We are sponsored this week by Kenny K and the DT were given images to play with
I have used The Farmers Daughter.

My combo is browns & pinks, I just love them together.
The shaped card is cut on my cameo, the image was coloured with copics and promarkers.
I'd like to enter it into the following challenges....
Papertake Weekly....Anything Goes
Stampin For The Weekend.....Summer Colours
Thanks for stopping by today
xxx

3 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, I love the image, beautiful colouring and pretty embellishments.
Thank you for taking part in the Papertake Weekly Challenge this week
Sue xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful card, love the colours and that sweet image. Thanks for playing at PTW. Would love you to hop over and enter my candy.

coops said...

so gorgeous shell.stunning pretty details and I love the fab image :D

xx coops xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...