Layout

Wednesday 31 July 2013

Simply Betty Ribbon Swap

Hi guy's
a while ago on Facebook I signed up for a ribbon swap on the 
I got paired up with Heather and just look at what she sent me

 loads and loads of ribbons and ooddlless of gorjuss lace too
 and just look at this pretty Christmas tree decoration...how did you know Heather 
I have the same tree every year and it blue and silver...
Thank you so much hun I love it all and I hope you liked what I sent you.
Now hop over to the Simply Betty Stamps Blog to see what everyone else got


3 comments:

Corinne said...

Oh this is all just Wonderful, and that ornament is stunning..
Hugs

E said...

Love the ornament! So many goodies!

Unknown said...

Wow nice haul! dont forget to have lots of fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...