Layout

Wednesday 17 July 2013

Good Mermaid

Hi Guy's,
It's been a scorcher of a day here again....I'm lovin it.
I'm back with a card for the challenge over at Simply Betty Stamps
If your on Facebook you have to join the group on there, they are all nuts but
so lovely too. Once a month Betty gives us a freebie image to enter a special challenge.
this time around it was mermaids and you could pick "evil or good" I went with the good one.


I think she looks a bit like Ariel....I coloured her with promarkers and if you look 
closely I tried to create some light coming through the water.
thanks for looking xx

3 comments:

coops said...

wow so stunning shell.fantastic vibrant colours and I love your mermaid ;D


xx coops xx

Emily Shroom said...

The lace embellies are perfect for this beautiful looking card!

Corinne said...

fantastic job love it
hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...