Layout

Monday 24 June 2013

Creative Creations DT Card

Good morning blogland
Yeah I know it's monday boooo hoo but it'll soon be the weekend.

I was asked a few weeks ago but my facebook buddie Katrina if I'd
like to join her design team for Creative Creations, well of course I said yes.


So here is my very first card and what a good challenge I started with..
We would like to see shaped cards no squares or rectangles allowed.
The card blank I cut on my cameo, the gorjuss pearl in the middle of the ribbon is 
off a hair clip I bought for 10p in Primark (yeah I bought loads lol) The 
image is from our sponsor this week the fab Paper Nest Dolls.
thanks for stopping by today and have a great day..xx

3 comments:

Flutterby Trina said...

fantastic hun xxx

SplodgeAway said...

Beautiful card as always, love the red in it x

coops said...

so gorgeous shell.really sweet image and I love your bold colours :D

xx coops xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...