Layout

Saturday 1 December 2012

Fussy & Fancy Friday

Hi guy's this post is a day late, I just forgot about it yesterday. On Thursday we had to take our little dog spike to the vets and she was put to sleep we have had for since she was a pup and we had 9 great years with her so understandably my head was all over the place yesterday....I'm taking some comfort in the fact that she is in a better place now with no pain...

So onto my card for this fortnight's challenge at Fussy & Fancy
 it's WE LOVE CHRISTMAS and this card is for my hubby..I have used a Kenny K image I have had for a few years, she has been coloured with copics (skin & hair ) and I used my twin touch markers for her boots and clothes..


I'd like to enter it into the following challenges...
Kenny K....Traditional Christmas colours
Dilly Beans.....Anything Goes
Stampin for the weekend....Add Texture (I distressed the edges of my papers)
Digi Galore....Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by today
and thanks for any comments you leave me I really do love reading them all 
have a great weekend
Shell xxxx
           

5 comments:

krafty-kutz said...

Lol, this is brill, love it xx

Sazzle said...

Sorry to hear your sad news Shell and my thoughts are with you at this sad time

Kev will love his Crimbo card, but then what male wouldn't with that sexy diva on the front?


xx Glittery hugs & splodgy kisses xx

Sazzle

coops said...

so gorgeous shell.fab design and colours and i love the image ;D

xx coops xx

Steph said...

What a fab card- love the colouring and great sentiments! Thanks so much for joining us at Kenny K this week, hope to see you again soon! x

Erin said...

Ohhh Shell sorry to hear about your Pooch
Stunning Card and thank you for Joining us at
Digi Galore Erin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...