Layout

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Christmas In September

Morning Guy's 
This week at Creative Inspirations it's Christmas in September.
We are sponsored this week by The Paper Shelter and the winner gets $20 to spend instore.
I have used the snowman for my card this week.


I've coloured him with copics, papers are papermania home for Christmas, the die cuts are memory box
frostyville border.
It fits into the following challenges..
Creative Challenges....Anything Goes
Ladybug Crafts.....Photo (Christmas)
Sassy Cheryl...Die Cuts
So make a start on those Christmas cards.
I'll be back later with my Redonkulous Designs card..
Shell xx

9 comments:

Berry said...

This is fab Shell I love this snowman I used him on some xmas cards last year and I love it all in red and white! hugs Rebekah xx

Whisper said...

What a great snowman, layout and extras, Luv Sam x

Carly said...

this is great! But it reminds me that Christmas is fast approaching LOL!

Love the colours you have used.

Thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous project with us over at Creative Craft Challenges for Anything Goes.

xoxox Carly

Pink Dandelion said...

Smashing card, love this cute snowman. Debs xx

coops said...

so gorgeous shell.i love your design and fab snowman :D

xx coops xx

Lisa Jane said...

whata cute little snowman and fab die cuts
Thanks for joining us at LCI this fortnight
Lisa x

Dawn said...

how cute, I love snowmen!
thanks for playing the Sassy Cheryl's challenge!

Cathy said...

Nice card, thanks for playing the Sassy Cheryls Die Cut Challenge this week. :)

Diane's Card Designs said...

Wow...your card is absolutely gorgeous. The image is so sweet and the layout and colours look great. Thanks for joining us at LCI Challenge this fortnight.
Diane xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...