Layout

Friday 23 March 2012

Saturated Canary...


Afternoon Guy's,
It's a gorjuss day here today, I've been to work this morning
and just as I finished the sun came out.

I've just finished this card I've been trying to make it for ages
nothing was coming together, but I'm more than happy with it now...


I've used a Saturated Canary image (just for a change haha)
She has been coloured with copics, and all the flowers are from wild orchid crafts.
I'd like to enter it into the following challenges....
The Poodles Palour....Anything Goes
Stampin For The Weekend.......Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday....Anything Goes
Saturated Canary......Use Twine
Thanks for looking Shell xx

9 comments:

sparklingblackrose said...

Gorgeous, love your colours :-) Elaine-xxx-

pickle said...

A beaut for sure Michelle. Love the layout and your colouring is stunning. Hasn't the sunshine been lovely .

Kerry x

Chris said...

Beautiful card, love the image and the layout. Now following. Chris xx

Loopylou. said...

Hiyah shell!
oh this is so cute and very pretty, I love the easel fold and your image is just stunning! love it!!
Thank you for coming and playing along with us over on the saturated canary challenge blog
hugs Lou xx

Kate M said...

Lovely card
Kate
xx

coops said...

so stunning shell.your design is fabulous and i love the gorgeous sc image and colours :D

xx coops xx

Vicky said...

Totally gorgeous card love the image your colouring is gorgeous.

Thank you also for joining us girlies over at Saturated Canary Challenges, good luck hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Unknown said...

Shell how beautiful is this !!!
I love it well done I have just discovered saturated canary stamps and I love them all.
Hugs Elaine

Angela said...

Sorry I am so late commenting on your card. This is truly gorgeous. Thanks so much for playing with us in our Saturated Canary Challenge.
Hugs:)
Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...