Layout

Friday 6 January 2012

Over the rainbow


Hi Guy's,
this week at Charisma Cardz the theme is Over the Rainbow.
I chose to use this gorjuss image called Kansas
and it's by Mo Manning.



I've coloured her using my copics, and the papers are from
a pack I bought on holiday a few years ago and I cant remember the make.
I'd like to enter it into the following challenges....
Mo's digital Challenge......Anything Goes
Cooking it up with Katie.....Anything Goes
My Mum's Craft Shop.......Something New (my image)
That's it for today
Thanks for stopping by Shell xx

12 comments:

lis-m said...

oh my .. this is just gorgeous...<3<3<3

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Shell, love the colours and she's super sweet!
Clairexx

Julie said...

She's a beauty!! Fabulous card, Shell, Juliexx

Elaine L. said...

Adorable card! I love the colors you've used! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

Enfys said...

Hi Shell, she is just lovely, and I love the way you took the sentiment from the film...
hugs
En xx

Debbie said...

Kansas is adoralbe, you colored her to perfection. So glad you joined us in our Anything Goes challenge at Mo's. Hope to see you next week as well.

Hugs
Debbie

Unknown said...

Love this image - your card is beautiful!

Celestial Things

coops said...

fantastic card shell.the image is fab and i love your papers and design :D

xx coops xx

Dorcas said...

How cute, Shell! Thanks so much for playing with us at Mo's!

Daniele said...

what a delightful card Shell
hugs

Shelby said...

Beautiful card and I love your coloring. Thanks for joining us at MMCS

Shelby

Diane's Card Designs said...

Love the sweet image and colours and layout are beautiful. Thanks for joining us at MMCS Challenge this week.
Diane xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...