Layout

Wednesday 5 October 2011

Make it colourful ~ Sheer Clothing


Yep I'm back again so soon
This time I wanted to show you my card for the Bi Weekly Challenge
This time Zoe and the gang want us to try and create the effect of
SHEER CLOTHING.......
OMG i thought but just had to give it a go (I love theses challenges)
they are just that a challenge and I'm shocking myself all the time..
Heres my card


I have used Annabelle from Make It Crafty
I started off by extending the frame under her dress with very fine pencil lines,
then I used copics v000 and bvoo on the skirt and bodice off
the dress, then i used the colourless blender to take out some colour
till i was happy with the effect, i then used c1, c3, c5 and added
a touch of c7 to the frill. I also extended the big bow at the back of
the dress....I hope this makes sense...... cause it does to me lol
Thanks for stopping by Shell xx

3 comments:

Berry said...

Shell this is just gorgeous I have to have that stunning image! hugs Rebekah xx

Hobby Musician Keyboard said...

Dear Shell,
I'll be watching this blog closely. You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site.
Hugs from Marina from Germany
I invited you gently to visit my creative Website: Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com

coops said...

fantastic card shell.i love this gorgeous image and i love how you have coloured her and your details are stunning :D

xx coops x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...