Layout

Thursday 17 March 2011

StampInsanity DT

Find your pot of gold.....

Hey there, this week at StampInsanity Challenge Blog

we wanna see GOLD on your projects....

And don't forget you can use any image you like of course

if you have any of Beth's stamps that's even better.


For my DT card this week I've used the fantastic Cure For Katie digi set,

the sentiments in this set are just perfect......

I have coloured her with pro markers and the papers are

from the papermania Christmas silent night collection.

I'd like to enter this into the Papertake Weekly Challenge.

thanks for looking Shell xx

4 comments:

Alison said...

This is really, really pretty. I love your gold borders!

coops said...

gorgeous card shell.fab image and i love the sentiment and your colours :D

xx coops xx

Teresa said...

This is brilliant too. xx

Wiccababe said...

fab card - what a super image too
Debz
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...