Layout

Thursday 15 October 2009

stampin for the weekend....it's back yey


Stampin for the weekend is back with a great colour combo....Orange, Brown and leafy green.

The dt have as usual done some great cards go and take a look you will not be disappointed.for my card i used all my new goodies from Port Sunlight at the weekend, i bought far too much as you do....the image is musing Melinda from whiff of joys and my fave buy of the day a Martha Stewart doily punch, Melinda is coloured using prisma pencils with pro markers for the skin i cant seem to get the colours right using prismas, the papers are k & co and cost me 2pound for the pack(bargain)...thanks for looking and i hope you all have a great night.

shell x

1 comment:

Penni said...

Lovely card. The WOJ image is so pretty and I love the use of the punch.

Thanks for joining us at SFTW this week. Good Luck!!

Hugs
Penni
X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...