Layout

Monday 5 October 2009

Friday Sketches


I hope your all having a good Monday, I've been off work today so i done a bit of housework and than some crafting, i needed to make a card for Kev's fishin mate and had no inspiration at all so looked for a challenge to help me and i found Friday Sketches and thought that's just what i need. I rotated the sketch i must admit i think it's a bit flat (not the sketch my card) but it'll have to do.

Papers are from the masculine set from dovecraft, i think, the image is another of Mo's fab one's coloured with prisma's, i love it, when i have done a fishing themed card in the past i always thought that they looked a bit childish but not any more the image is perfect.

thanks for looking .

Shell x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...