Layout

Friday 28 November 2008

got myself some pro markers


I went to a christmas demo last night at creative pastimes in ellsmere port. met dawny again and she was using them so it would have been just rude not to buy any. Dawn gave me some advise on what sets to start with, thanks dawn your a star , the only problem now is that i want them all.....NOW....oh well not long tilll christmas and i have been a good girl.......

this is the first card i made with them it's for o/h uncle what do you think i looove them.

2 comments:

Dawny P said...

Heyyy Shell xx This is fabulous hun. Your colouring is brilliant - once you get into them there pens, you are hooked, I tell ya!! And you used the PTW sketch as well. You did a great job with it I have to say. Love it xxx

Dawn said...

Gorgeous man card - love the colours and your Pro markers made a great job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...